Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is an International Course regulated by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are responsible for safety and security of the Aircrafts, Helicopters and other flying machines. They are specially trained to carryout complex maintenance process. To carry out this maintenance process and issue Flight Release Certificate an individual has to undergo 3 years of approved training program in approved institution and obtain an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License from DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation and Government of India.
Admission Criteria: For joining AME student should be 10+2 or equivalent form approved board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Math) or non medical stream. Three Years Polytechnic Diploma holders also can apply for this course. Candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics and Math in 10+2 level examination. Student has to clear Color Blindness Test.
Admission Process: Student who is interested to take admission has to qualify All India AME Entrance Examination (AIAEE). Qualified Candidate has to attend counseling to choice for institute. Following documents should be carried at the time of counseling.
- Class X original Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Class XII mark sheet, certificates & migration certificate.
- Eight recent passport size color photographs of Applicant.
- Recent passport size photograph of parents / guardian.
- Medical form (color blindness)dually signed by registered physician.
After counseling candidate admission will be confirmed.
AIAEE Entrance Exam: Student who is fulfilling admission criteria can apply for AIAEE. There are two processes to Apply form AIAEE.
- Online Process
- Offline Process
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- AIAEE will be of 1:30 hours.
- Multiple choices questions will be there.
- There will be 90 questions.
- There will be negative marking, 4 Marks for each correct answer & 1 mark will be cut for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be from Mental Ability, Mathematics, Physics, English, General Knowledge etc.